Monday, March 18, 2013

Playa Calatagan

And it was all blue
 I'm sick of hearing "what if, what if?" Just follow what you're feeling for. If you don't know what you're looking for, just follow what you feel. Just follow what you feel. - The Colorist, Wishing Wells
Contemplating whether or not to swim
Essentials on a hot day 
My view while lying on the sands
Around the end of May last year, my friends and I met up and for an overnight at Tagaytay. No photos were taken that night. I think I was too busy living the moment. I remember being serenaded by a band who sang a bad rendition of Adele's Someone Like You at dinner, which we made fun of for the rest of the night; a quick swing by the convenience store, a very cold swim, and a few drinks afterwards. I might have slept a little. A very lazy afternoon by the beach ensued the next day. These pictures are eliciting forgotten emotions, good and bad alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment