Tuesday, July 09, 2013

A Day In...

Touristy photos with Paige
We were part-time travelers, part-time tourist. But all in all, we were lost. Literally speaking. 

But like any other stranger in a new place, we had maps to guide us and we met interesting people along the way. Like Sherwin, for example, one of the many Filipinos we happily encountered during our trip. He works at the information center at Vivo City Shopping Mall where we left our things. He helped us get tickets for the cable car and Universal Studios. Dahil with Sherwin, you'll sure win! was his parting words, I swear. 
Mel's, Psuedo-Merlion at Sentosa, and one of the many instagram-worthy spots at the Universal
My senses were overwhelmed the moment we entered the theme park. There was so much to see, feel, and hear. We ate at Mel's and had the perfect recipe for carbo-loading: chili burgers, cheesy fries, and ice-cold soda. My health-conscious self was half-protesting, half-rejoicing.
Plaid action with Franz, Battlestar Galactica, a show I forgot what it's called, burgers!
We rode the Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN (red), after deciding that the blue one, CYLON seemed too intense for our full stomach. We made the right choice! My heart almost escaped through my mouth, if it was possible. We were far too exhausted afterwards to ride its counterpart. Instead, we endured a long queue to Transformers The Ride and had the best time ever! Hands down, #1 among the five of us. 
Albino Burmese Python
What I'm most excited to show you is this photo of me holding a snake! I didn't have the slightest idea on how it would feel prior to this, I thought it will be slimy or something. But not at all! Leathery is the closest word to describe it. And heavy! Britney Spears in MTV Video Music Awards moment right here. Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment