Sunday, April 13, 2014

April: Beach Weekend ft. Summer Siren Festival


Grace and I didn't get to watch Up Dharma Down on the first day. But we got to lie under the Zambales sky to admire the stars and I tell you, they were beautiful to look at that night. It was definitely one of the highlights of the trip for me. Next to the dancing during the day, the drama that came after, and the fun we all shared in between, of course. I am overwhelmed by the beauty of the beaches here in the Philippines. I am grateful to live in such a place where you can reach paradise just hours drive from the city. I know Manila can be tough and stressful yet amazing all the same--but nothing comes close to spending a nice afternoon by the shore, looking at the sunset without worries for a change. No where to be, no one to answer to. I was leaning on Jeremy's leg while she was half-asleep, staring at the horizon and I caught myself smiling for some reason. I guess it was nirvana in passing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment