Friday, July 25, 2014

July: In which I tell you what's up lately...


Karpos Multimedia has done it again. They brought us Phoenix in JanuaryWanderland in May, and BBC this July. Shut up and take my money! 


I absolutely enjoy going to concerts (despite the bad weather and the fever and the pet-peeves I encountered during this show).

You know, I still listen to their albums days after the event. The whole thing just left me with a kind of euphoria that lingered until the next day, and the days after that. 

Some people have this kind of effect on us too. They leave us in wanting to be around them all the time. Perhaps, it's the feeling we chase after; which kept us tethered to the pleasure of a given time. While it's clear that these feelings are impermanent, we crave and replicate these moments regardless. All because we all want what previously felt satisfying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment